Implant/Crown Cost Break Down
- Check/Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- HSA and VSA
(If paying in cash, please bring the exact amount)
We are providers for MOST dental insurance plans. Call our office regarding your insurance at Nampa Office Phone Number 833-587-8984)
- Most dental insurance companies pay 50%-80% of the final bill with a few requiring NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- Due to our lowered fees, we do not accept State Medicaid
SAVE OVER $1100 when compared to local General Dentist fees. See the cost breakdown.
|Services||Local General Dentist Fee*|
|3D X-Ray||FREE||$115 (average)|
|3D Printed Surgical Guide||FREE||($250+ if even offered)*|
|Dental Implant||$1699/implant||$1900/implant (average)|
|Final Cost for the Implant and Crown out the Door||$2499||$3,600+ (average)|
*Fees are taken from a random sample of General Dentists in the Treasure Valley for the final implant and crown. Call actual General Dentists for exact pricing.
*Few General Dentists and Oral Surgeons have the technology and/or expertise to offer this option.
- $2499 is a flat fee for the Exam, 3D X-Ray, 3D Printed Surgical Guide, Crown, and Dental Implant placed by an Oral Surgeon.
- $1699 is a flat fee for the Exam, 3D X-Ray, 3D Printed Surgical Guide, and Dental Implant placed by an Oral Surgeon.
- What’s not included in the above flat fee pricing but can be done for a nominal fee:
- *Tooth extraction(s) if needed prior to dental implant placement.
- *Bone grafting if needed prior to or after dental implant placement.
- *Anesthesia if desired but it can be done for a nominal fee.
- *Temporary tooth.