Wisdom Teeth Cost Breakdown
- Check/Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- HSA and VSA
(If paying in cash, please bring the exact amount)
We are providers for MOST dental insurance plans. Call our office regarding your insurance at Nampa Office Phone Number 833-587-8984)
- Most dental insurance companies pay 50%-80% of the final bill with a few requiring NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- Due to our lowered fees, we do not accept State Medicaid
SAVE OVER $1200 when compared to local Oral Surgeon Fees. See the cost breakdown.
|Wisdom Teeth Removal x 4||$225/tooth (average)||$400/tooth (average)|
|Final Cost for 4 Wisdom teeth Removed Under Sedation||$1199||$2,400 (average)|
*Fees are taken from a random sample of Oral Surgeons in the Treasure Valley for the extraction of 4 full bony impacted wisdom teeth. Call actual Oral Surgeon for exact pricing.
- $1199 is the flat fee for 4 teeth with anesthesia, x-ray, and exam
- $999 is the flat fee for 3 Teeth with anesthesia, x-ray, and exam
- $799 is the flat fee for 2 Teeth with anesthesia, x-ray, and exam
- $599 is the flat fee for 1 Tooth with anesthesia, x-ray, and exam